Two Nurses & A Manikin offers CPR, AED, First Aid and OSHA/ Blood borne Pathogens training to businesses, corporations, healthcare professionals, government agencies and the general public. We service all of Memphis and surrounding areas (including Mississippi and Arkansas)
Are you prepared to perform CPR or first aid in an emergency? Would you know what to do if someone had a heart attack or choked or even stopped breathing?
Two Nurses & a Manikin will teach you what you need to know if you are ever confronted with one of these scenarios. In these uncertain times, being well prepared for the unpredictable can save the life of someone you know or love.
Who better to instruct the public on these skills than a team of nurses who responds to emergencies every day? All classes are taught by experienced professional nurses. We utilize 1:1 student/manikin ratios for maximum hands-on practice and minimal “standing around time” Our goal is to deliver quality, cost effective training at your convenience and empower you with the ability to prevent an emergency from becoming a tragedy.
What sets us apart from the others?
• Mobile Training at your location with 24/7 flexible scheduling
• Evening & Weekend Classes (including Sundays)
• American Heart Association and American Safety and Health Institute Certified Instructors
• State of the art training equipment with 1:1 student/manikin ratios
• Hands-on training for choking (Heimlich Maneuver) with use of state of the art anti-choking vest
• Hands on AED training
• Certification Card Issued same day
• Online Training Options with skills check off
• OSHA Compliance Programs
• Defibrillator Sales & Program Implementation
• Group Discount Rates